LORENTZ SYNTHESIZER $5.99
overall: (16 ratings)
current: (1 ratings)LORENTZ SYNTHESIZER
released in 2015 by ICEWORKS, INC. in category MUSIC (9.4 MB)
On sale for $5.99 USD until July 31. (reg $7.99)
Lorentz is not only a live-oriented analog modeling synthesizer, but also has a resonator that makes metallic and aggressive sounds. This makes it easy to create a new synthesizer sound with a resonator added to the sound like an analog synthesizer.
The oscillator has a sawtooth wave, a pulse width modulatable rectangular wave, a sub rectangular wave and noise. You can mix these waveforms at the same time. The filter has extreme resonance and overdrive that violently distorts the sound.
Since all the parameters including the effect are contained on one screen, it is recommended for live performance.
## What's New in Version 2
- Universal App : Optimized for iPad and iPhone
- Audio Unit Extensions (AUv3) compatible
- Support for Audiobus State Saving
- Exporting and importing of presets via Share extensions
- Add Swing parameter to the arpeggiator
- Improved MIDI mapping function
- Support for Bluetooth MIDI Devices
- Add Grain and Attack parameters to the Noise
## Synthesizer Engine
* Oscillators : Saw, Pulse, Sub, Noise* High Pass Filter
* Low Pass Filter
* 2x Envelope Generator
* Effects : Chorus, Delay
## Key Features
* Universal App
Optimized for both the iPad and the iPhone.
* Audio Unit Extensions (AUv3)
You can use in a host application that supports Audio Unit such as GarageBand.
* Inter-App Audio
You can stream live audio directly to other Inter-App Audio host applications.
* Audiobus support
You can stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps. See https://audiob.us for more information.
* Ableton Link
Ableton Link is a new technology that synchronizes beat, phase and tempo of Ableton Live and Link-enabled iOS apps over a wireless network. See https://www.ableton.com/link/ for more information.
- Core MIDI, Bluetooth MIDI, Virtual MIDI, Inter-App Audio MIDI input
- MIDI Clock synchronization
- MIDI Controller Mapping
* Programmable Arpeggiator
You can easily create your own pattern.Reviews:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'String could not be parsed as XML' in /home/paulslocum/theappcatalog.com/showapp.php:557
#0 /home/paulslocum/theappcatalog.com/showapp.php(557): SimpleXMLElement->__construct('', 16384)
thrown in /home/paulslocum/theappcatalog.com/showapp.php on line 557